Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am so incredibly frustrated.

I just got a call from the guy delivering my car, wanting directions so he can bring it tomorrow. I gave him directions, and said I'd be here about 4:45pm.

"Well, that won't work, I've gotta be in Miami at 3."

"Well, I have to be at work until 4:45". He's got another delivery in Orlando at 8am, so I asked if he could make it here before I leave for work at 7:30. "Well, I may, but I can't guarentee it, 'cause that's 6:30 my time." Well, WTF? This guy has already screwed me over because the car was supposed to be here on Sunday, but the ice storms slowed him down to Wednesday, which means I had to spend $150 extra to extend my car rental. (A note- the awesome rate you get online to reserve your car does not still apply if you have to extend. D'oh!)

So, if he doesn't make it here by 7:30 tomorrow, I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm already running on one hour of sleep from being up sick all last night, and I'm totally exhausted. I just can't deal with idiocy right now! (And he's saying that his trailer won't fit in the apartment complex, so he's going to have to unload my car out on the street. WTF?)

Can I have one of those Easy buttons, please?

No comments: